SYNOPSISjack-rack [options] files...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the jack-rack command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
The jack-rack program allows you to load several LADSPA plugins and stack them together in order to build a virtual effects box.
OPTIONSThis program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Display this help info
- -p, --pid-name
- Use the pid in the JACK client name (default)
- -s, --string-name
- Use <string> in the JACK client name
- -n, --name
- Use just jack_rack as the client name
- -i, --input
- Connected inputs to the first two physical capture ports
- -o, --output
- Connected outputs to the first two physical playback ports
- -c, --channels <int>
- How many input and output channels the rack should use (default: 2)
- -D, --tmpdir <dir>
- Tell JACK to use <dir> for its temporary files
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Guenter Geiger <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).