- new ()
- Creates a new instance with an empty array.
- get_ref ( )
- Returns a reference to the underlying array.
- push (arg, ...)
- Pushes the arguments onto the array
- unshift (arg, ...)
- Unshifts (ie inserts in the beginning) the arguments into the array.
- pop ( )
- Returns the top element.
- shift ( )
- Returns the bottom element.
Instances of this class can be accessed as a normal array using integer indicies like "arr" both for reading and setting. If a negative index is used it is relative to the tail.
The number of items in the array.