SYNOPSISkcemu-remote command [param1=value1] [param2=value2] ...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the kcemu-remote command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
kcemu-remote can control an already running KCemu by sending commands. The communication is done via the X Window System and is network transparent as long as the X Window Display can be accessed.
- Reset the emulator.
- Power-On Reset the emulator.
- Exit the emulator.
- kc-image-load filename=/absolute/path/to/imagefile
- Load a program into the emulator (if the given file is not found a filerequester will pop up).
- kc-image-run filename=/absolute/path/to/imagefile
- Just like kc-image-load but tries to start the program after it is loaded.
- floppy-attach filename=/absolute/path/to/diskimage
- The only way to change disk images for now (the user interface is not functional ;-)).
- keyboard-replay test=text_to_insert
- Send the text to the emulator.
BUGSThere is no error handling and it's not possible to specify an emulator instance if more than one emulator is running.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Torsten Paul <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).