- kea-dhcp-ddns [-v] [-V] [-W] [-d] [-s]
The arguments are as follows:
- Display the version.
- Display the extended version.
- Display the configuration report.
- Verbose mode sets the logging level to debug. This is primarily for development purposes in stand-alone mode.
- Configuration file including the configuration for DHCP-DDNS server. It may also contain configuration entries for other Kea services.
The b10-dhcp-ddns process was first coded in May 2013 by the ISC Kea/DHCP team.
Kea became a standalone server and the BIND10 framework was removed. The DHCP-DDNS server binary was renamed to kea-dhcp-ddns in July 2014.
Copyright © 2014-2015 Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. ("ISC")