SYNOPSISkgb-add-project [--file configfile] [--dir configdir] [--net|--networks ircnetwork] [--save|--write] project-id ircchannel password
DESCRIPTIONkgb-add-project allows one to add new projects to kgb-bot's configuration file from the command line. It writes the new config to stdout unless --save|--write is given.
- --file configfile
- Optional. Defaults to /etc/kgb-bot/kgb.conf.
- --dir configdir
- Optional. Defaults to /etc/kgb-bot/kgb.conf.d/. Used for writing config snippets for projects with --save|--write.
- --net|network ircnetwork
- Optional. Defaults to oftc. Needs to be in the networks section of the configuration file.
- Optional. Write new config back to file instead of stdout.
- project-id to be added.
- IRC channel where the new project sends its messages. If the channel doesn't start with a character denoting IRC channel ("#&+"), then a hash sign is prepended.
- Password for the new project.
EXAMPLEkgb-add-project my-project \#projectchannel RudFiarced0
- kgb-add-project sorts the top-level sections of the configuration file in a fixed order and re-orders the subsections alphabetically.
- The output of kgb-add-project does not contain the comments that were present in the source configuration file.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSECopyright (C) 2012 Damyan Ivanov
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.