- kmymoney [Generic Options] [Qt Options] [KDE Options] [Options] [File]
- file to open
- Start without opening a file
- Show help about options
- Show Qt specific options
- Show KDE specific options
- Show all options
- Show author information
- Show version information
- Show license information
- Language locale setting to use. This option makes it possible to set another language environment for a program than what is the default. The correct language pack for this language has to be installed for this option to work. The default language when there is none set is en_US. When deciding upon a language, the following resources are looked up, in order: KDE_LANG, configuration file, LC_CTYPE, LC_MESSAGES, LC_ALL, LANG.
- Assume that all filenames are in UTF-8 format regardless of the current language setting. Otherwise the filename format is defined by the language.
- If this variable has the value true multihead multiple display mode is enabled. The KDE display will be shared over more than one screen.
- Specifies the X display to run KDE on.
- The session manager to use. This option is set automatically by KDE and is a network path to the session manager socket.
- Path to the home directory for the current user.
- The KDE per-user setting directory.
Michael T. Edwardes <[email protected]>
- Original concept, much initial source code. Project administration
Thomas Baumgart <[email protected]>
- Release manager and de-facto Maintainer. Core engine. Project administration
Tony Bloomfield <[email protected]>
- GnuCash Importer. Database support.
Robert Wadley <[email protected]>
- Artist. Icons, splash screen, home view. Screenshots.
Alvaro Soliverez <[email protected]>
- Forecast. Reports.
Fernando Vilas <[email protected]>
- Database support.
Cristian Oneț <[email protected]>
- Patches and plugins.
Jack H. Ostroff <[email protected]>
Felix Rodriguez <[email protected]>
- Project administration, previous versions.
Kevin Tambascio <[email protected]>
- Initial investment support.