SYNOPSISlash_control lash_panel lash_save_button lash_save_button_2 lash_simple_client lash_synth
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page describes the LASH example clients.
- is a commandline interface fo controlling the lashd server. The commandline interface has support for a "help" command.
- an example client based on the gtk toolkit.
- is a graphical interface for controlling the LASH server lashd.
- is an example client, implementing the LASH save functionality.
- is another button for saving LASH states.
- is a very basic LASH client. Shows how applications are supposed to integrate LASH funcionality.
- is a small synthesizer integrating LASH session handling.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -v, --version
- Show version of program.
AUTHORLASH was written by Bob Ham.
This manual page was written by Guenter Geiger, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).