SYNOPSIS/usr/bin/lastfm [options] [URL]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the lastfm command.
LASTFM is the flagship product from the team that designed the Audioscrobbler system, a music engine based on a massive collection of Music Profiles. Each music profile belongs to one person, and describes their taste in music. Last.fm uses these music profiles to make personalized recommendations, match you up with people who like similar music, and generate custom radio stations for each person.
This program will allow you to play your personalized radio station streams from the last.fm website.
- A station url beginning with lastfm://
- Show the number of listeners instead of the number of plays scrobbled.
- Start the program minimized as a tray icon.
- Application config file.
- Cache files for album artwork and artist descriptions.
- SQLite database of songs played on the iPod.
- Application log file.
- Submission cache of songs played on the iPod.
- Submission cache of songs played with the client.