lat, stands for LDAP Administration Tool. The tool allows you to browse LDAP-based directories and add/edit/delete entries contained within. It can store profiles for quick access to different servers. There are also different views available such as Users, Groups and Hosts which allow you to easily manage objects without having to deal with the intricacies of LDAP.
OPTIONSlat has few options, they are listed below.
- -d, --debug
- Run the program with debugging code turned on.
- -h, --help
- Print the program usage and exit.
- -v, --version
- Print the program version and exit.
- Contains the users saved connection profiles. There is no password
- information held in the files; Passwords are stored in the users GNOME keyring database.
- Contains the user configuration for LAT plugins
- Contains information on user connection profiles
- Contains information on the users custom templates.
AUTHORLoren Bandiera <[email protected]>
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to http://dev.mmgsecurity.com/bugs/
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2005 MMG Security, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.