DESCRIPTIONProvides a parser and representation of keyval pairs "LaTeXML::Core::KeyVals" represents parameters handled by LaTeX's keyval package. It extends LaTeXML::Common::Object.
- Defines the type of value expected for the key $key when parsed in part of a KeyVal using $keyset. $type would be something like 'any' or 'Number', but I'm still working on this.
- This is useful within constructors to access the value associated with $key in the argument $arg.
- This is useful within constructors to extract all keyvalue pairs to assign all attributes.
- "$value = $keyval->getValue($key);"
- Return the value associated with $key in the $keyval.
- "@keyvals = $keyval->getKeyVals;"
- Return the hash reference containing the keys and values bound in the $keyval. Note that will only contain the last value for a given key, if they were repeated.
- "@keyvals = $keyval->getPairs;"
- Return the alternating keys and values bound in the $keyval. Note that this may contain multiple entries for a given key, if they were repeated.
- Return a new "LaTeXML::Core::KeyVals" object with all values digested as appropriate.
AUTHORBruce Miller <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHTPublic domain software, produced as part of work done by the United States Government & not subject to copyright in the US.