DESCRIPTIONA "LaTeXML::Core::Mouth" (and subclasses) is responsible for tokenizing, ie. converting plain text and strings into LaTeXML::Core::Tokens according to the current category codes (catcodes) stored in the "LaTeXML::Core::State".
It extends LaTeXML::Common::Object.
- "$mouth = LaTeXML::Core::Mouth->create($source, %options);"
- Creates a new Mouth of the appropriate class for reading from $source.
- "$mouth = LaTeXML::Core::Mouth->new($string, %options);"
- Creates a new Mouth reading from $string.
- "$token = $mouth->readToken;"
- Returns the next LaTeXML::Core::Token from the source.
- "$boole = $mouth->hasMoreInput;"
- Returns whether there is more data to read.
- "$string = $mouth->getLocator($long);"
- Return a description of current position in the source, for reporting errors.
- "$tokens = $mouth->readTokens($until);"
- Reads tokens until one matches $until (comparing the character, but not catcode). This is useful for the "\verb" command.
- "$lines = $mouth->readRawLine;"
- Reads a raw (untokenized) line from $mouth, or undef if none is found.
AUTHORBruce Miller <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHTPublic domain software, produced as part of work done by the United States Government & not subject to copyright in the US.