- ldbsearch [-h] [-s base|one|sub] [-b basedn] [-i] [-H LDB-URL] [expression] [attributes]
- Show list of available options.
- LDB URL to connect to. See ldb(3) for details.
- Search scope to use. One-level, subtree or base.
- Read search expressions from stdin.
- Specify Base DN to use.
- LDB URL to connect to (can be overrided by using the -H command-line option.)
This man page is correct for version 1.1 of LDB.
ldb was written by m[blue]Andrew Tridgellm.
If you wish to report a problem or make a suggestion then please see the m[blue]http://ldb.samba.org/m web site for current contact and maintainer information.
This manpage was written by Jelmer Vernooij.