SYNOPSIS[-bcgmqsx ] input
DESCRIPTIONis an LALR(1) parser generator for C or C++. It does the same job as bison and yacc. But is not another bison or yacc clone. It uses a different grammar syntax which is designed to reduce the number of coding errors. also uses a more sophisticated parsing engine that is faster than yacc and bison and which is both reentrant and thread-safe. Furthermore, implements features that can be used to eliminate resource leaks, making is suitable for use in long-running programs such as graphical user interfaces or embedded controllers.
will read the grammer from input and write out a parser for that grammar in the C language.
- Print only the basis in report.
- Don't compress the action table.
- Print grammar without actions.
- Output a makeheaders compatible file.
- (Quiet) Don't print the report file.
- Print parser stats to standard output.
- Print the version number.
- Driver template for the parser generator.