struct lfc_filereplicax *lfc_listrep4gc (const char *poolname, int flags, lfc_list *listp)
DESCRIPTIONlfc_listrep4gc lists replica entries that can be garbage collected.
- specifies the disk pool.
may be one of the following constant:
- the first call must have this flag set to allocate buffers and initialize pointers.
- all the following calls must have this flag set.
- final call to terminate the list and free resources.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns a pointer to a structure containing the current replica entry if the operation was successful or NULL if all entries have been returned or if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- Memory could not be allocated for the output buffer.
- poolname or listp is a NULL pointer.
- The length of poolname exceeds CA_MAXPOOLNAMELEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.