int lfc_statg (const char *path, const char *guid, struct lfc_filestatg *statbuf)
int lfc_statr (const char *sfn, struct lfc_filestatg *statbuf)
DESCRIPTIONlfc_statg gets information about a LFC file or directory, having the given GUID, in the name server.
lfc_statr retrieves information about the given replica.
The file can be specified by path name or by guid. If both are given, they must point at the same file.
- specifies the Grid Unique IDentifier.
- specifies the logical pathname relative to the current LFC directory or the full LFC pathname.
- is either the Site URL or the Physical File Name for the replica.
The structure pointed to by statbuf contains the following members:
u_signed64 fileid; /* entry unique identifier */
char guid[CA_MAXGUIDLEN+1] /* GUID */
mode_t filemode; /* see below */
int nlink; /* number of files in a directory */
time_t atime; /* last access to file */
time_t mtime; /* last file modification */
time_t ctime; /* last metadata modification */
short fileclass; /* 1--> experiment, 2 --> user */
char status; /* '-' --> online, 'm' --> migrated */
filemode is constructed by OR'ing the bits defined in <sys/stat.h> under Unix or "statbits.h" under Windows/NT:
S_IFREG 0x8000 regular file
S_IFDIR 0x4000 directory
S_ISUID 0004000 set user ID on execution
S_ISGID 0002000 set group ID on execution
S_ISVTX 0001000 sticky bit
S_IRUSR 0000400 read by owner
S_IWUSR 0000200 write by owner
S_IXUSR 0000100 execute/search by owner
S_IRGRP 0000040 read by group
S_IWGRP 0000020 write by group
S_IXGRP 0000010 execute/search by group
S_IROTH 0000004 read by others
S_IWOTH 0000002 write by others
S_IXOTH 0000001 execute/search by others
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named file/directory does not exist or is a null pathname.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the path prefix.
- path or statbuf is a NULL pointer.
- The length of the guid component exceeds CA_MAXGUIDLEN or path and guid are both given and they point at a different file.
- A component of path prefix is not a directory.
- The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN or the length of the sfn exceeds CA_MAXSFNLEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
AUTHORLCG Grid Deployment Team