- LibraryLocal [mode] [input.dll] [output.nsh]
This manual page was written for the Debian (TM) distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
LibraryLocal is a part of NSIS, which is a system for creating installer programs for Windows.
All three arguments are required.
- 'D' for DLLs or 'T' for TLBs (only supported on Windows).
- The DLL/TLB file to get the version number from.
- The name of the NSIS script file to output for use by the Library.nsh files.
- Incorrect number of arguments
This manual page was written by Paul Wise <[email protected]>> for the Debian (TM) system.
- Created man page
Copyright © 2007 Paul Wise