DESCRIPTIONLostIRC is a simple, yet very useful IRC client. It has features such as tab-autocompletion, multiple server support, automatic joining of servers/channels, logging and DCC sending which should cover the needs of most people. Another goal that the application has in mind, is 100% keyboard controlability. It was written using the gtkmm GUI library.
- Do not auto-connect to servers on startup.
- Gdk debugging flags to set
- Gdk debugging flags to unset
- X display to use
- Make X calls synchronous
- Don't use X shared memory extension
- Program name as used by the window manager
- Program class as used by the window manager
- Gtk+ debugging flags to set
- Gtk+ debugging flags to unset
- Make all warnings fatal
- Load an additional Gtk module
- Users configuration files.
OTHER INFOThe webpage for LostIRC is at http://lostirc.sourceforge.net Here you can find info about LostIRC and download the latest version.
AUTHORThe LostIRC application was written by Morten Brix Pedersen.