SYNOPSISlprm [ -E ] [ -U username ] [ -h server[:port] ] [ -P destination[/instance] ] [ - ] [ job-id(s) ]
DESCRIPTIONlprm cancels print jobs that have been queued for printing. If no arguments are supplied, the current job on the default destination is canceled. You can specify one or more job ID numbers to cancel those jobs or use the - option to cancel all jobs.
OPTIONSThe lprm command supports the following options:
- Forces encryption when connecting to the server.
- -P destination[/instance]
- Specifies the destination printer or class.
- -U username
- Specifies an alternate username.
- -h server[:port]
- Specifies an alternate server.
CONFORMING TOThe CUPS version of lprm is compatible with the standard Berkeley command of the same name.
EXAMPLESCancel the current job on the default printer:
lprmCancel job 1234:
lprm 1234Cancel all jobs:
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2007-2015 by Apple Inc.