SYNOPSISlr_mail [options] content-type file sendto...
DESCRIPTIONlr_mail is a command line MIME mailer using MIME::Tools.
- -f email
- Sets the from address. Defaults to the value of the lr_from configuration variable.
- -r email
- Sets the reply-to address. Defaults to the value of the lr_reply_to configuration variable.
- -s subject
- Sets the subject of the email.
- -c content-type
- Sets the content-type for the next attachment.
- -a file
- Attach another file to the email.
VERSION$Id: lr_mail.in,v 1.18 2006/07/23 13:16:33 vanbaal Exp $
AUTHORFrancis J. Lacoste <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2002 Stichting LogReport Foundation [email protected]
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program (see COPYING); if not, check with http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.