lsrealm [options] <realm-files>
DESCRIPTIONThis script lists the contents of the specified realm files. All realm files are loaded before the output is displayed. If any realms have duplicated names, whether within one file or across multiple files, the later realm will be the one whose data are displayed.
The output displayed for each realm in a realm file depends on the selected records, the selected attributes, and the selected output format. Each option in these option groups is described in detail in the next section. The three base output formats are described here.
The -terse option indicates that a minimal amount of output is desired; the -long option indicates that a great deal of output is desired. The record-selection and attribute-selection options may be used in conjunction with -terse to display exactly the set of realm fields needed.
The default output format is that used when neither -terse nor -long is given, and is a middle ground between terse and long output.
The table below shows the fields displayed for each output format.
realm field default terse long ------------- ------- ----- ---- realm name yes yes yes state yes no yes config directory no no yes realm directory no no yes rollrec file no no yes administrator no no yes directory no no yes display flag no no yes manager no no yes manager arguments no no yes user no no yes
OPTIONSThere are three types of options recognized by lsrealm: record-selection options, attribute-selection options, and output-format options. Each type is described in the subsections below.
Record-selection OptionsThese options select the records that will be displayed by lsrealm. By default, all records will be displayed; selecting one or the other of these options will restrict the records shown.
These options are mutually exclusive.
- List all active records in the realm file.
- List all inactive records in the realm file.
Attribute-selection OptionsThese options select the attributes of the records that will be displayed by lsrealm.
- The record's administrator value is included in the output. If an administrator value is not included in a realm, then the value ``(defadmin)'' will be given.
- The record's user-defined arguments for the realm's rollover manager.
- The record's configuration directory is included in the output. This value will be the filename only, unless the -fullpaths option is given. In that case, the full pathname will be printed.
- The record's display flag, used by grandvizier is included in the output.
- The record's manager field, indicating which rollover manager is used for the realm.. The default is rollerd, but individual installations may use other managers.
- The record's realm directory is included in the output. This value will be the filename only, unless the -fullpaths option is given. In that case, the full pathname will be printed.
- The record's rollrec file is included in the output. This value will be the filename only, unless the -fullpaths option is given. In that case, the full pathname will be printed.
- Include each realm record's state in the output. The state will be either ``active'' or ``inactive''. This field is part of the default output.
- The record's user field, which is the user the realm's manager will be executed with. This field is not yet implemented.
Output-format OptionsThese options select the type of output that will be given by lsrealm.
- Only a count of matching realms in the realm file is given.
- Display pathname data as the full pathname given in the realm file. If this option is not specified, only the filename itself will be displayed.
- Display explanatory column headers.
- Terse output is given. Only the record name and any other fields specifically selected are included in the output.
- Long output is given. All record fields are included.
- Display a usage message.
- Displays the version information for lsrealm and the DNSSEC-Tools package.