SYNOPSISlugaru [-forceoss] [-forcealsa] [-nosound] [-openalinfo] [-showresolutions] [-windowed] [-nomousegrab] [-h|-help|--help]
DESCRIPTIONlugaru reads its configuration from $HOME/.lugaru/Data/config.txt, Which is generated on first launch of the game. The file /usr/share/games/lugaru/Data/config.txt (if present) serves as a static default in case no configuration file has yet been generated by the user.
Lugaru can toggle fullscreen via [alt]+[return] and toggle mouse + keyboard grabbing via [ctrl]+[g] Lugaru on Debian currently defaults to -windowed and -nomousegrab, use the above shortcuts to return to fullscreen and grabbing mode respectively. Note that fullscreen also implies mouse + keyboard grab.
- Override detected sound server and use OSS.
- Override detected sound server and use ALSA.
- Disable sound output.
- Print OpenAL info (and launch the game).
- Print a list of resolutions deemed appropriate for the current display (and launch the game).
- Launch the game in windowed mode.
- Do not restrict the mouse to the game window, nor capture all keyboard input.
- -h | -help | --help
- Show this manpage.
AUTHORLugaru was originally written by Wolfire Games <http://www.wolfire.com>.
This manual page was written by Arand Nash <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).