lurker-params [-c <config-file>] [-f <locale>] [-d -u -a -n -e -x -m -i -k -w -h -r]
lurker-params outputs various lurker settings from the config file for use in shell scripts. Do not use sed/grep/etc, instead use this as it respects include.
- -c config-file
- Use this config file for lurker settings.
- -f locale
- Choose lurker config fields from the specified locale (it defaults to selecting the fallback case for each field).
- Output only the dbdir parameter
- Output only the db_umask parameter
- Output only the archive parameter
- Output only the administrator name
- Output only the administrator email address
- Output only the xslt processing command
- Output only the mime pgp verifying command
- Output only the inline pgp verifying command
- Output only the command for deleting a message
- Output only the web_cache state
- Output only the hide_email state
- Output only the raw_email state
Copyright (C) 2002: Wesley W. Terpstra <[email protected]>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; version 2.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
Before reporting a bug, please confirm that the bug you found is still present in the latest official release. If the problem persists, then send mail with instructions describing how to reproduce the bug to <[email protected]>.