SYNOPSISlysa2mcrl2 [OPTION]... [INFILE [OUTFILE]]
DESCRIPTIONConverts a security protocol specified in Typed LySa in INFILE into an mCRL2 process specification in OUTFILE. If OUTFILE is not present, stdout is used. If INFILE is not present, stdin is used.
- OPTION can be any of the following:
- -aNUM, --attacker-index=NUM
- Assume that the attacker may be a legitimate (but dishonest) agent participating in the protocol, corresponding to meta-level index number NUM. The effect of setting this option is that the attacker's crypto-point CPDY is added to all dest/orig clauses where one or more of the current meta-variables equal NUM. This option corresponds to the attackerIndex option of the LySa tool.
- -l, --lysa
- Converts a Typed LySa process to LySa and not to mCRL2. Makes all other non-standard options illegal.
- outputs information about the visual representation of this option in the mCRL2 GUI
- -i[PREFIX], --prefix-idents[=PREFIX]
- Prefixes all identifiers found in the Typed LySa process in INPUT with an underscore or with PREFIX to prevent clashes with mCRL2 keywords or identifiers used in the preamble.
- -s[STRATEGY], --strategy[=STRATEGY]
Apply conversion using the specified strategy:
'straightforward' for a straightforward conversion; most likely this yields
an infinite state space.
'symbolic' for a conversion in which symbolic representations are chosen to
represent possibly infinite numbers of ciphertexts and names (default).
- -z, --zero-action
- Generates a 'zero' action before deadlocking when Typed LySa's empty process (0) is encountered. This is a valid action in the supplied preambles. This option may help to differentiate between a deadlock and a correct protocol run termination.
- Standard options:
- -q, --quiet
- do not display warning messages
- -v, --verbose
- display short intermediate messages
- -d, --debug
- display detailed intermediate messages
- -h, --help
- display help information
display version information
AUTHORWritten by Egbert Teeselink.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs at <http://www.mcrl2.org/issuetracker>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2010 Technische Universiteit Eindhoven.
This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the Boost Software License <http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.