DESCRIPTIONmacutil is a package that contains a number of utilities that deal with MacIntosh files on a Unix system. It contains the following programs:
- Convert files to BinHex 4.0 compatible hexified form.
- Receives files from the MacIntosh on the Unix system.
- Convert hexified files to their MacIntosh format.
- Save a series of files from a MacBinary stream as individual files.
- Combine a series of files to a MacBinary stream.
- Unpack a MacIntosh archive into its constituents.
- Transmits files from the Unix system to a MacIntosh.
BUGSThis manual page is hopelessly incomplete!
AUTHORDik T. Winter, CWI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands ([email protected])