SYNOPSISmake_initial_affine ReferenceImage FloatingImage OutputXform
DESCRIPTIONCompute initial affine transformation by aligning centers of mass or principal axes
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools)
- Write list of basic command line options to standard output.
- Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output.
- Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup.
- Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output.
- Write command line syntax specification in XML markup (for Slicer integration).
- Write toolkit version to standard output.
- Write the current command line to standard output.
- --verbose-level <integer>
- Set verbosity level.
- --verbose, -v
- Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility).
- --threads <integer>
- Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP).
Transformation construction control
Mode selection for initialization
Supported values: "direction-vectors", "centers-of-mass", "principal-axes", "identity", where the default is "direction-vectors", or use one of the following:
- Alignment based on image direction vectors [This is the default]
- Alignment based on centers of mass (translation only)
- Alignment based on principal axes
- Create only an identity transformation
- --center-xform, -C
- Set transformation center (for rotation, scale) to center of reference image.
- Write transformation between the native image spaces, rather than in CMTK standard RAS space. This is the default when running this tool as a Slicer plugin.
- --db <string>
- Path to image/transformation database that should be updated with the newly transformation from reference to floating image. [Default: NONE]
AUTHORSTorsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, Daniel B. Russakoff, and Yaroslav Halchenko
BUGSReport bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/
ACKNOWLEDGMENTSCMTK is developed with support from the NIAAA under Grant AA021697, National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (N-CANDA): Data Integration Component. From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK development and maintenance was supported by the NIBIB under Grant EB008381.