- makensis [script.nsi] [-CMDHELP item] [-HDRINFO] [-LICENSE] [-VERSION] [-Vx] [-Ofile] [-PAUSE] [-NOCONFIG] [-NOCD] [-Ddefine=value] [-Xscriptcmd]
This manual page was written for the Debian (TM) distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in the HTML format; see below.
makensis is a program that creates installer programs for Windows.
Parameters are processed by order (-Ddef ins.nsi != ins.nsi -Ddef) for script file name, you can use - to read from the standard input. For a complete description, see the HTML files.
- Verbosity where x is 4=all, 3=no script, 2=no info, 1=no warnings, 0=none.
- Specifies a text file to log compiler output (default is stdout).
- Pauses after execution.
- Disables inclusion of /etc/nsisconf.nsh.
- Disable changing the current directory to that of the .nsi file.
- Defines the symbol "define" for the script to [value].
- Executes scriptcmd in the script (i.e. "-XOutFile poop.exe")
- Prints out help for 'item', or lists all commands.
- Prints information about what options makensis was compiled with.
- Prints the makensis software license.
- Prints the makensis version and exits.
- System wide configuration file.
- Per-user configuration file.
This manual page was written by Paul Wise <[email protected]> for the Debian (TM) system.
- Created man page
Copyright © 2005 Paul Wise