# In a component:
My path is <% $.cmeta->path %>
My source file is <% $.cmeta->source_file %>
DESCRIPTIONEvery Mason::Component class has an associated Mason::Component::ClassMeta object, containing meta-information such as the component's path and source file. It can be accessed with the cmeta method.
- The component class that this meta object is associated with.
- The directory of the component path, relative to the component root - e.g. for a component '/foo/bar', the dir_path is '/foo'.
- Whether the component is considered ``top level'', accessible directly from "$interp->run" or a web request. See ``top_level_extensions'' in Mason::Interp.
- The component base name, e.g. 'bar' for component '/foo/bar'.
- The object file produced from compiling the component.
- The component path, relative to the component root - e.g. '/foo/bar'.
- The component source file.
AUTHORJonathan Swartz <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2012 by Jonathan Swartz.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.