SYNOPSISmatchpathcon [-V] [-N] [-n] [-m type] [-f file_contexts_file] [-p prefix] [-P policy_root_path] filepath...
DESCRIPTIONmatchpathcon queries the system policy and outputs the default security context associated with the filepath.
Note: Identical paths can have different security contexts, depending on the file type (regular file, directory, link file, char file ...).
matchpathcon will also take the file type into consideration in determining the default security context if the file exists. If the file does not exist, no file type matching will occur.
- -m type
- Force file type for the lookup. Valid types are file, dir, pipe, chr_file, blk_file, lnk_file, sock_file.
- Do not display path.
- Do not use translations.
- -f file_context_file
- Use alternate file_context file
- -p prefix
- Use prefix to speed translations
- -P policy_root_path
- Use alternate policy root path
- Verify file context on disk matches defaults