Other Aliasmfsgeteattr, mfsseteattr
mfsgeteattr [-r] [-n|-h|-H] OBJECT...
mfsseteattr [-r] [-n|-h|-H] -f ATTRNAME [-f ATTRNAME ...] OBJECT...
mfsdeleattr [-r] [-n|-h|-H] -f ATTRNAME [-f ATTRNAME ...] OBJECT...
mfsgeteattr, mfsseteattr and mfsdeleattr tools are used to get, set or delete some extra attributes. Attributes are described below.
- This option enables recursive mode.
-n, -h, -H
- These options are described in mfstools(1).
- This flag means, that particular object belongs to current user (uid and gid are equal to uid and gid values of accessing process). Only root (uid=0) sees the real uid and gid.
- This flag means, that standard file attributes such as uid, gid, mode, length and so on won't be stored in kernel cache.
- This flag is similar to above. It prevents directory entries from being cached in kernel.
Copyright 2008-2009 Gemius SA, 2013-2015 Skytechnology sp. z o.o.
LizardFS is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3.
LizardFS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with LizardFS. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.