mfsmetalogger [-f] [-c CFGFILE] [-u] [-d] [-t LOCKTIMEOUT] [ACTION]
mfsmetalogger -s [-c CFGFILE]
mfsmetalogger is the metadata replication server of Lizard File System. Depending on parameters it can start, restart or stop LizardFS metalogger process. Without any options it starts LizardFS metalogger, killing previously run process if lock file exists.
SIGHUP (or reload ACTION) forces mfsmetalogger to reload all configuration files.
- print version information and exit
- print usage information and exit
- specify alternative path of configuration file (default is mfsmetalogger.cfg in system configuration directory)
- log undefined configuration values (when default is assumed)
- run in foreground, don't daemonize
- how long to wait for lockfile (default is 60 seconds)
ACTION is the one of start, stop, restart, reload, test, isalive or kill. Default action is restart.
- configuration file for LizardFS metalogger process; refer to mfsmetalogger.cfg(5) manual for defails
- PID file of running LizardFS metalogger process
- lock file of running LizardFS metalogger process (created in data directory)
- LizardFS filesystem metadata change logs (backup of master change log files)
- Latest copy of complete metadata.mfs.back file from LizardFS master.
- Latest copy of sessions.mfs file from LizardFS master.
Report bugs to <[email protected]>.
Copyright 2008-2009 Gemius SA, 2013-2015 Skytechnology sp. z o.o.
LizardFS is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 3.
LizardFS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with LizardFS. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.