SYNOPSISmhc2palm [options] files...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the mhc2palm commands. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
mhc2palm is a program that add or copy articles from mhc to PalmOS.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- Add mhc articles to a palm. all the original records of the palm will remain.
- Copy mhc articles into the palm. all the original records of palm will be lost.
- Do nothing effectives. Useful for checking.
- -d dev
- Set the device file connected to the palm. default value is /dev/pilot.
- -r dir
- Set repository directory of the mhc. default is ~/Mail/schedule.
- set a start and end date of scanning mhc. if omitted, scan from 3 months ago to 3 months after.