SYNOPSISminctoraw [options] mincfile
DESCRIPTIONminctoraw dumps a chunk of MINC file data to standard output in the format of your choice.
This program is largely superceded by mincextract.
- Write out data as 8-bit integers
- Write out data as 16-bit integers
- Write out data as 32-bit integers
- Superseded by -int
- Write out data as single precision floating-point values
- Write out data as double precision floating-point values
- Write out signed data (applies only to integer types)
- Write out unsigned data (applies only to integer types)
- -range low high
- Specify the range of output values
- Normalize integer pixel values to file max and min (Default)
- Turn off pixel normalization
- Request big-endian (most significant byte first) format.
- Request little-endian (least significant byte first) format.
- Print summary of command-line options and exit.
Print the program's version number and exit.