SYNOPSISminissdpd [-d] [-s socket] [-p pidfile] -i address [-i address] ...
DESCRIPTIONminissdpd listen for SSDP traffic and keeps track of what are the UPnP devices up on the network. The list of the UPnP devices is accessed by programs looking for devices, skipping the UPnP discovery process.
- debug : do not go to background, output messages to console and do not filter out low priority messages.
- IPv6 : Enable IPv6 in addition to IPv4.
- -s socket
- path of the unix socket open for communicating with other processes. By default /var/run/minissdpd.sock is used.
- -p pidfile
- path of the file where pid is written at startup. By default /var/run/minissdpd.pid is used.
- -i interface
- name or IP address of the interface used to listen to SSDP packets comming on port 1900, multicast address 188.8.131.52.
BUGSNo known bugs.