DESCRIPTIONThe mira genome and RNA assembler is a specialised assembler for sequencing projects classified as 'hard' due to high number of similar repeats.
The assembler is routinely used for such various tasks as mutation detection in different cell types, similarity analysis of transcripts between organisms, and pristine assembly of sequences from various sources for oligo design in clinical microarray experiments.
The purpose of the mira executable is to assemble sequencing data.
SYNOPSISmira [OPTION] manifest_file [manifest_file] ...
- -c / --cwd=directory
- Change working directory
- -h / --help
- Print short help and exit
- -m / --mcheck
- Only check the manifest file, then exit.
- -M / --mdcheck
- Only check the manifest file and presence of data files, then exit.
- -r / --resume
- Resume an interrupted assembly
- -t / --thread
- Force number of threads (overrides equivalent -GE:not manifest entry).
- -v / --version
- Print version and exit