DESCRIPTIONDVDwizard is a wrapper-script which incorporates a fully automated creation of a DVD-structure with chapters and menus from one or more mpeg-streams. This is done by several "sub-scripts" and various freely available tools.
One of these sub-scripts is mk_vmgm, which create main menu of the DVD (VMGM) for authoring a DVD with dvdauthor.
- -C | --config-file filename
- filename of dvdwizard-configuration file [~/.config/dvdwizard/dvdwizard.conf]
- -o | --output directory
- Path where the created menu mpegs will be stored [BASEDIR/vmgm]
- -x | --xml filename
- Print dvdauthor XML-specs into this file [BASEDIR/dvdwizard.xml]
- -h | --help
print this lot out
- -T | --vmgm string
- Titlestring for the whole DVD; if not specified no title will be printed on the main (VMGM) menu.
- -N | --tvnorm <norm>
- TV-Norm to use. Norm may be PAL or NTSC. [PAL]
- -V | --tvsize WidexHeight
- Visible Area on TV-Screen. [660x530]
- -M | --menu language
- Define language to use in menu items [en]. Strings are defined in config file.
- -I | --intro filename
- MPEG-File to be played when inserting the DVD in the player.
- -L | --loop value
Playback mode of the DVD. Possible values are:
- return to vmgm menu after each title,
- display vmgm menu before the first and after the last title,
- display vmgm menu only before first title and loop all titles endlessly,
- num is a value between 1 and 9. Suppress vmgm menu and loop all titles endlessly, starting from specified title.
- -MS | --vmgmsound filename
Soundfile to be used as background sound for all menus (may be overwritten for specific titlesets with ms|--vtsmsound). If empty, a silent audio track will be produced. Can be any format, ffmpeg recognizes and will be converted to ac3, if necessary.
- -t | --vts string
- Titlestring for this titleset. Will be ignored for single-titleset. DVDs, if -T is given.
- -b | --vtsmbg filename
- Filename of background picture for this titleset.
- -r | --bgratio <aspectratio>
- Define aspect ratio of menu background. Aspectratio may be 4:3 or 16:9. [4:3]
- -ms | --vtsmsound filename
- see -MS, but only applies to this titleset.
- Title has multiple audio tracks. A button to jump to the audio selection menu will be created.
- Title has at least one Subtitle-Stream which may be activated in a subsequent subtitle-menu.
- Title has EPG information available. A button to jump to the info panel will be created.
NOTESBASEDIR defaults to the current directory if not stated otherwise in the config file (either default ~/.config/dvdwizard/dvdwizard.conf or specified with the -C option).
Every new -t marks a new titleset on the DVD. Subsequent options -b, -r, -ms, --hasaudio, --hassubtitle and --hasinfo apply only to that titleset.
For more information, sources and executables of DVDwizard see at the homepage http://sf.net/projects/dvdwizard.
AUTHORDVDwizard was written by Wolfgang Wershofen <itconsult at wershofen.de>. Since 2009 DVDwizard will be developed by Joo Martin <joomart2009 at users.sf.net>.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This package is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.