ml-build [OPTIONS] group.cm [main [heap-image]]
The ml-build is a command-line tool for building applications from SML source files using the Compilation Manager and SML/NJ compiler.
- set the control ctl to value.
- define the CM variable name to have the given value.
- define the CM variable name to have the value 1.
- remove any definition of the CM variable name.
- load and execute the code specified by the CM file setup.cm prior to the main build process. This option allows one to customizes the compiler via side-effect.
ml-build sources.cm, ml-build sources.cm Main.main, ml-build sources.cm Main.main prog
Written by Matthias Blume. COPYING
Copyright © 2014 The Fellowship of SML/NJ
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.