SYNOPSISmmstat [-t mmtype ] [-o offset ] [ -i imgtype ] [-b dev_sector_size] [-vV] image [images]
DESCRIPTIONmmstat displays the general details of a volume system, which includes partition tables and disk labels. Mainly, the type is given.
- -t mmtype
- Specify the media management type. Use '-t list' to list the supported types. If not given, autodetection methods are used.
- -o offset
- Specify the offset into the image where the volume containing the partition system starts. The relative offset of the partition system will be added to this value.
- -b dev_sector_size
- The size, in bytes, of the underlying device sectors. If not given, the value in the image format is used (if it exists) or 512-bytes is assumed.
- -i imgtype
- Identify the type of image file, such as raw. Use '-i list' to list the supported types. If not given, autodetection methods are used.
- Verbose output of debugging statements to stderr
- Display version
- image [images]
The disk or partition image to read, whose format is given with '-i'.
Multiple image file names can be given if the image is split into multiple segments.
If only one image file is given, and its name is the first in a sequence (e.g., as indicated by ending in '.001'), subsequent image segments will be included automatically.
AUTHORBrian Carrier <carrier at sleuthkit dot org>
Send documentation updates to <doc-updates at sleuthkit dot org>