DESCRIPTIONModemManager provides a unified high level API for communicating with mobile broadband modems, regardless of the protocol used to communicate with the actual device (Generic AT, vendor-specific AT, QCDM, QMI, MBIM...).
ModemManager is a DBus-based system daemon and is not meant to be used directly from the command line.
- -V, --version
- Print the ModemManager software version and exit.
- -h, --help
- Show application options.
- Show application and test options.
Show test options.
APPLICATION OPTIONS--debug Runs ModemManager with "DEBUG" log level and without daemonizing. This is useful for debugging, as it directs log output to the controlling terminal in addition to syslog.
- Sets how much information ModemManager sends to the log destination (usually syslog's "daemon" facility). By default, only informational, warning, and error messages are logged. Given level must be one of "ERR", "WARN", "INFO" or "DEBUG".
- Specify location of the file where ModemManager will dump its log messages, instead of syslog.
- Include absolute timestamps in the log output.
Include timestamps, relative to the start time of the daemon, in the log output.
- Run the ModemManager daemon in the Session bus instead of the System bus.
- Fully disable udev-based auto-scan looking for devices.
- Enable the Test DBus interface in the daemon.
Specify an alternate directory where the daemon should look for vendor plugins.
AUTHORAleksander Morgado <[email protected]>