SYNOPSISIn a Module::Install extension:
use Module::Install::Base ();
@ISA = qw(Module::Install::Base);
DESCRIPTIONThis module provide essential methods for all Module::Install extensions, in particular the common constructor "new" and method dispatcher "AUTOLOAD".
- Constructor --- need to preserve at least _top
- The main dispatcher - copy extensions if missing
- Returns the top-level Module::Install object.
- Returns the "_top" object's associated Module::Install::Admin object on the first run (i.e. when there was no inc/ when the program started); on subsequent (user-side) runs, returns a fake admin object with an empty "AUTOLOAD" method that does nothing at all.
- Tells whether this is the first run of the installer (on author's side). That is when there was no inc/ at program start. True if that's the case. False, otherwise.