MONGOC_QUERY_NONE = 0,
MONGOC_QUERY_TAILABLE_CURSOR = 1 << 1,
MONGOC_QUERY_SLAVE_OK = 1 << 2,
MONGOC_QUERY_OPLOG_REPLAY = 1 << 3,
MONGOC_QUERY_NO_CURSOR_TIMEOUT = 1 << 4,
MONGOC_QUERY_AWAIT_DATA = 1 << 5,
MONGOC_QUERY_EXHAUST = 1 << 6,
MONGOC_QUERY_PARTIAL = 1 << 7,
These flags correspond to the MongoDB wire protocol. They may be bitwise or'd together. They may modify how a query is performed in the MongoDB server.
- Specify no query flags.
- Cursor will not be closed when the last data is retrieved. You can resume this cursor later.
- Allow query of replica set secondaries.
- Used internally by MongoDB.
- The server normally times out an idle cursor after an inactivity period (10 minutes). This prevents that.
- Use with MONGOC_QUERY_TAILABLE_CURSOR. Block rather than returning no data. After a period, time out.
- Stream the data down full blast in multiple "reply" packets. Faster when you are pulling down a lot of data and you know you want to retrieve it all.
- Get partial results from mongos if some shards are down (instead of throwing an error).