DESCRIPTIONThis is a role which provides the method generators for MooseX::AttributeHelpers::Collection::Hash.
This role is composed from the MooseX::AttributeHelpers::Collection::ImmutableHash role.
- Returns the number of elements in the hash.
- Removes the element with the given key
- Returns true if the value of a given key is defined
- If the list is populated, returns true. Otherwise, returns false.
- Unsets the hash entirely.
- Returns true if the given key is present in the hash
- Returns an element of the hash by its key.
- Returns the list of keys in the hash.
- Sets the element in the hash at the given key to the given value.
- Returns the list of values in the hash.
- Returns the key, value pairs in the hash
- If passed one argument, returns the value of the requested key. If passed two arguments, sets the value of the requested key.
SUPPORTBugs may be submitted through the RT bug tracker <https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=MooseX-AttributeHelpers> (or [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>).
There is also a mailing list available for users of this distribution, at <http://lists.perl.org/list/moose.html>.
There is also an irc channel available for users of this distribution, at "#moose" on "irc.perl.org" <irc://irc.perl.org/#moose>.
AUTHORStevan Little <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2007 by Stevan Little and Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.