DESCRIPTIONmountall is an Upstart init(8) helper that mounts filesystems.
It reads fstab(5) and supplements the entries found with a set of built-in entries (generally found in /lib/init/fstab) and calls fsck(8), mount(8) and swapon(8) in the correct order to mount filesystems once the underlying devices have been created by udevd(8).
- Detach and run in the background.
- Force check of all filesystems.
- Attempt to fix all fsck errors.
- Do not emit events after mounting filesystems.
- --dev-wait-time=value (in seconds)
- In case of bootwait or timeout: specify the time to wait for device to be detected. The default is 30 seconds. Legal values are between 1 and 2147483647 seconds.
- -q, --quiet
- Reduce output to errors only.
- -v, --verbose
- Increase output to include informational messages.
- Display this help and exit.
- Output version information and exit.
AUTHORWritten by Scott James Remnant <[email protected]>
BUGSReport bugs at <https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mountall/+bugs>
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2009-2013 Canonical Ltd.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.