- nbackup -L|-U|-F database common options
- nbackup -B level database [file] common options
- nbackup -R database [file0 [file1...]] common options
DESCRIPTIONnbackup allows making incremental backups of firebird databases. It also allows database files to be locked for copying with OS tools like cp(1)
- -L database
- Locks database for filesystem copy.
- -U database
- Unlocks previously locked database.
- -F database
- Fixup database after filesystem copy.
- -B level database [filename]
- Create incremental backup of level level. Level 0 means full backup. Level N includes all the changes since the last backup of level N.
- -R database [file0 [file1...]]
- Restore incremental backup. file0 is the level 0 backup, file1 is the level 1 backup and so on.
- -U user
- User name for connecting to the firebird server.
- -P password
- Password for connecting to the firebird server.
AUTHOROriginal idea is of Sean Leyne [email protected] Designed and implemented by Nickolay Samofatov [email protected] This work was funded through a grant from BroadView Software, Inc.
This manual page was written by Damyan Ivanov [email protected] for the Debian project. Permission is granted to use this document, with or without modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return.