SYNOPSISndppd [-d] [-vvv] [-c <config-file>] [-p <pidfile>]
DESCRIPTIONndppd, or NDP Proxy Daemon, is a daemon that proxies NDP (Neighbor Discovery Protocol) messages between interfaces.
- -c <config-file>
- Use the alternate config-file instead of /etc/ndppd.conf.
- Daemonizes ndppd and puts it into the background. It also enables syslogging.
- -p <pidfile>
- Creates a pidfile at the specified location.
- Increases logging verbosity. Can be specified several times to increase verbosity even further.
- Default configuration file. See ndppd.conf(5) for further details about configuration options.
BUGSNo known bugs at the time of this writing.
LICENSECopyright (C) 2011 Daniel Adolfsson <[email protected]>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.