DESCRIPTIONThis subclass of Net::DRI::Data::Contact adds accessors and validation for .JOBS specific data.
METHODSThe following accessors/mutators can be called in chain, as they all return the object itself.
jobinfo()Stores the additional .JOBS information. This is a hash possibly containing:
- title - The title of the person.
- website - The web site of the company this contact belongs to.
- industry - The type of industry the contact works in; see the .JOBS registrar documentation for possible values.
- admin - Boolean flag to indicate whether or not the contact is administrative.
- member - Boolean flag to indicate whether or not the contact is an association member.
SUPPORTFor now, support questions should be sent to:
Please also see the SUPPORT file in the distribution.
AUTHORTonnerre Lombard <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2008 Tonnerre Lombard <[email protected]>. All rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
See the LICENSE file that comes with this distribution for more details.