DESCRIPTIONProtocol module for Net::Server. This module implements the SOCK_STREAM socket type under INET (also known as TCP). See Net::Server::Proto.
PARAMETERSThere are no additional parameters that can be specified. See Net::Server for more information on reading arguments.
- Returns an object with parameters suitable for eventual creation of a IO::Socket::INET object listening on UDP.
- Called before binding the socket to provide useful information to the logs.
- Called when actually binding the port. Handles default parameters before calling parent method.
- Called instead of connect method during a server hup.
- Override of the parent class to make sure necessary parameters are passed down to client sockets.
- Allow for psgi compatible interface during HTTP server.
- Takes a regular expression, reads from the socket until the regular expression is matched.
- Returns a unique identifier that can be passed to the re-exec'ed process during HUP.
- Basic dumper of properties stored in the glob.
- Handle accessor methods.
LICENCEDistributed under the same terms as Net::Server