SYNOPSISnexuiz-server [+set option value] [+exec config] ...
nexuiz-server is the Nexuiz dedicated server for the Nexuiz game.
OPTIONSOptions passed to the Nexuiz dedicated server after a +set parameter
(Note that this is not a full list!)
- fraglimit_override <value>
- After how many frags the game should end. This setting will be applied to all following maps
- maxplayers <value>
- How many clients can simultaniously connect to this server
- port <value>
- The port on which this server should listen for clients. (The default port is 26000).
- sv_public <bool>
- 1: Register this server on the master server; 0: Do not register this server on the master server
- timelimit_override <minutes>
- After how many minutes a game will end. This setting will be applied to all following maps
For more options passed to the Nexuiz binary by the +set and +exec parameter, visit http://www.alientrap.org/nexuiz/.
AUTHORThe Nexuiz dedicated server was written by Alientrap.
This manual page was written by Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <[email protected]> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.