nsd-notify [-4] [-6] [-h] [-a address[@port]] [-p port] [-y key:secret[:algorithm]] -z zone servers
Nsd-notify is simple program to send NOTIFY's to remote nameservers. NSD is a complete implementation of an authoritative DNS nameserver.
- Only send to IPv4 addresses.
- Only send to IPv6 addresses.
- Print help information and exit.
- -a address[@port]
- Specify the source address (and port) to send from.
- -p port
- Specify the port to send to.
- -y key:secret[:algorithm]
- Specify a TSIG key and base64 encoded secret to sign the notification with. If the TSIG algorithm is not defined, MD5 is used.
- z zone
- Specify the zone to notify about.
- List of nameservers to send to.
To run this program the standard way type:
# nsd-notify -z foobar.cz 188.8.131.52
AUTHORSNSD was written by NLnet Labs and RIPE NCC joint team. Please see CREDITS file in the distribution for further details.