SYNOPSISnup [ [ -p paper ] [ -2 ] [ -4 ] [ -8 ] [ -l ] [ -n ] ]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the nup command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original command hadn't manual page.
Nup puts multiple logical pages onto each physical sheet of paper with dvi2ps. The input PostScript file should be of dvi2ps
The -p paper option is to set the paper size which is available with dvi2ps.
The -2 option is to put 2 logical pages on each sheet of paper.
The -4 option is to put 4 logical pages on each sheet of paper.
The -8 option is to put 8 logical pages on each sheet of paper.
The -l option is to surround a page with frame.
The -n option in not to shrink each logical pages.
- to print 2 pages in a sheet:
- dvi2ps foo.dvi | nup -2 | lpr
- to print 8 pages in a B4 paper:
- dvi2ps foo.dvi | nup -8 -p b4 | lpr
- to print 4 pages in a letter size paper with frame:
- dvi2ps foo.dvi | nup -4 -p letter -l | lpr
- to print 2 B5 size pages in a B4 paper:
- dvi2ps -o b5 foo.dvi | nup -2 -n -p b4 | lpr
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Atsuhito Kohda <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).