- VirtualDomain [start | stop | status | monitor | migrate_from | migrate_to | meta-data | validate-all]
- Absolute path to the libvirt configuration file, for this virtual domain. (required, string, no default)
- Hypervisor URI to connect to. See the libvirt documentation for details on supported URI formats. The default is system dependent. (optional, string, no default)
- Always forcefully shut down ("destroy") the domain on stop. The default behavior is to resort to a forceful shutdown only after a graceful shutdown attempt has failed. You should only set this to true if your virtual domain (or your virtualization backend) does not support graceful shutdown. (optional, boolean, default 0)
- Transport used to connect to the remote hypervisor while migrating. Please refer to the libvirt documentation for details on transports available. If this parameter is omitted, the resource will use libvirt's default transport to connect to the remote hypervisor. (optional, string, no default)
- To additionally monitor services within the virtual domain, add this parameter with a list of scripts to monitor. Note: when monitor scripts are used, the start and migrate_from operations will complete only when all monitor scripts have completed successfully. Be sure to set the timeout of these operations to accommodate this delay. (optional, string, no default)
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations):
- Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 90.
- Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 90.
- Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. Suggested interval: 10.
- Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. Suggested interval: 10.
- Executes steps necessary for migrating the resource away from the node. Suggested minimum timeout: 60.
- Executes steps necessary for migrating the resource to the node. Suggested minimum timeout: 120.
- Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5.
- Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5.
The following is an example configuration for a VirtualDomain resource using the crm(8) shell:
primitive example_VirtualDomain ocf:heartbeat:VirtualDomain \ params \ config=string \ meta allow-migrate="true" \ op monitor depth="0" timeout="30" interval="10"
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors)